Night Diver Certification
Many divers find that night diving is their favorite type of diving. As with all specialty diving applications, procedures are different than those associated with open water diving. The purpose of this course is to acquaint the open water diver with the procedures, techniques, and potential hazards associated with diving at night, or in limited visibility. By becoming familiar with the use of dive lights, and night diving techniques such as navigation, buddy system procedures, communications, buoyancy control, and interacting with nocturnal aquatic life, the diver can safely enjoy night diving.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals that wish to explore the underwater world at night, along with the nocturnal wildlife
- Open Water Scuba Diver, Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18 , 10 with parental consent
What you can expect to learn:
The Night/Limited Visibility Course takes an in-depth look at all of the following and more:
- Why dive at night?
- Special equipment
- Buddy system
- Buoyancy considerations
- Emergency procedures
- Underwater environment
What’s in it for you?
- Upon successful completion of this course graduates may:
- Dive at night and in limited visibility conditions they were exposed to during training
- Plan and execute a night and low visibility dives