Master SCUBA Certification
The Master Scuba Diver Development Program was created to make true master divers. The program requires a new open water diver to complete four Specialties, the Rescue Diver Course, and log 50 dives. We feel a diver will be a true master scuba diver after these steps accomplished.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking to attain the highest non-leadership diver level
- Open Water Scuba Diver, Junior Open Water Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
What you can expect to learn:
- Detailed information of four Diver Specialties of your choice and become a qualified Rescue Diver
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to gain knowledge’s and experience in four advanced training Specialties
- Gain knowledge, experience, and the skills to become a qualified Rescue Diver