If you’ve taken your Open Water Scuba Diver course and are now ready to expand your knowledge but would like to see what is out there first, then the Advanced Adventure Diver course is for you! The Advanced Adventure course will give you an overview of five different specialties. Two of the required specialties are the Deep Diver and Navigation Diver specialties which are the foundation of continuing diver education. The remaining specialty dives you can opt for include:
- Advanced Buoyancy Control
- Night Diver
- Boat Diver
- Wreck Diver
- Drift Diver
- Marine Ecosystem Awareness
- Many more!
This course is intended to introduce you to each of the five specialties selected; not complete comprehension of the chosen specialty. One dive from each of the chosen specialties may apply towards the completion of a specialty certification.
What you can expect to learn:
- An overview of the Deep Diver and Navigation Diver specialties
- Basic insight to three other chosen specialties of your choice as an introduction to that specific area in diving
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to experience several diver specialties
- Continue diver education, skills, and knowledge
- Ability to enroll in and complete selected specialties
- After successful completion, ability to enroll in the Rescue Diver course