Adult, Child & Infant Emergency Care
This course is cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR), first aid, and automated external defibrillator (AED) use combined into one program. It is designed to teach adults and minors the proper techniques to safely administer CPR, correct first aid, and utilize an AED in emergency situations involving infants, children, and adults.
2. Qualifications of Graduates
Upon successful completion of this course graduates may:
1. Recognize and evaluate an emergency and a victim
2. Know how to activate or alert the emergency medical services (EMS)
3. Be able to provide 1-person infant, child, and adult CPR to a non-breathing or injured person and administer the proper first aid.
4. Properly use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
It is important that the student understand that a requalification course is required every 2 years